Last night we released version 3.3 of Power Walk, Bridge to 10K, and Ease into 10K apps. The update for Ease into 5K and the rest of our apps will follow early next week.
This update brings something we’ve been working hard on for quite some time: we are thrilled to announce RunHelper Connect the companion service for our training apps.
With RunHelper Connect you will be able to:
- Have a backup of all your workout history stored online so moving from one phone to the next will be effortless. If you accidentally delete a workout or the app, you will be able to restore all workouts with just a few taps.
- See your entire workout history, even from multiple apps, in one place.
- Analyze individual workouts with a pace graph that lets you visualize your pace across warm-up, run, walk, and cool-down intervals. See an example workout page.
- Print individual workouts as well as a summary of your workouts for any time range.
- Export workout data in CSV format and download route map as a GPX file.
- Share the workout page with your Facebook / Twitter friends but choose if you want the route map or notes to remain private.
- Get a weekly email with a summary of your previous weeks workouts. Of course, you can turn that off if you’d like.
- Get reminders to go out and run if you happen to skip a workout. This is perfect if you need a little guilt-based motivation.
Here’s how to get it: Download the version 3.3 update from the App Store. When presented with the RunHelper Connect screen choose one of the subscription options:
- 3 months on sale for $3.99 (regular price is $4.99)
- 6 months on sale for $5.99 (regular price $8.99)
- 12 months on sale for $9.99 (regular price $14.99)
Oh, and one more thing: this new update makes the GPS feature free.