How to make our running apps work together with Nike+ app.
- Start Nike+ app and start the workout (select None for the workout music)
- Press the “home” hardware button on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Start the Ease into 5K app, add music, choose the workout day, and tap on GO. Tap Start to begin.
Nike+ app will stay in the “background” and you will see the red bar
on the top of the screen. In order for Ease into 5K app to work if your device does not support multitasking, Nike+ app
needs to stay in the background the entire length of the workout which basically means that you should not tap on the Nike+ red bar while in the workout.
How to make our running apps work with Nike+GPS.
- To be able to use both apps at the same time you’ll need to have iOS 4 software update running on your iPhone or iPod touch and have one of these devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, the third-generation iPod touch (32GB and 64GB models from late 2009), or the forth-generation iPod touch
- iPhone mute switch must be turned to off in order for audio alerts to be played when the apps are in the background.
- Start Nike+GPS and start your workout.
- Press the “home” hard hardware button on your iPhone or iPod touch
- Start the Ease into 5k app, add music, choose the workout day, and tap on GO. Tap Start to begin.
You can find the OS version by going to the Settings app then tapping
on General > About and noting the Version number
If you need to update follow link below: http://www.apple.com/ios/