What will you be doing this June 1st? If you’re a runner you’ll be out running, that’s what! On this special day, just for runners, we can celebrate our running achievements by sharing our experiences and passion for running with others. National running day also reminds us that we chose one of the best sports to help us get and stay healthy.
Here is a list of things you can do to commemorate National Running Day:
1. Put on your sneakers and run:
- to work
- to school
- to the store
- with your dog
- with your kids
- with your neighbor
- with your co-worker
- with your best friend
- with your husband or wife
2. Take your running shoes to work and go for a jog during your lunch break.
3. Don’t run alone. Get friends and family motivated to pick up the sport you’ve come to love so much.
4. Get some new running accessories, and then go out and flaunt them.
5. Choose a race to commemorate your achievements.
Please share with us your running plans for National Running Day we would love to read what exciting things you plan on doing or did!