We are looking for 50 customers who are willing to help us beta test our new app: RunHelper Plus.
RunHelper Plus expands on our RunHelper Free app and brings 4 new workout types:
- Timed workout: Select workout duration and the app will let you know when you reach the goal.
- Time + Run/Walk Interval: Select workout duration, and duration of your run and walk intervals. The app will repeat the intervals until the workout duration is reached.
- Distance + Run/Walk Interval: Select workout distance, and duration of your run and walk intervals. The app will repeat the intervals until the desired distance is reached.
- Calorie Burn: Select how many calories you wish to burn and the app will let you know when you’ve reach the goal.
Here’s how to join:
If you …
- Have an iPhone 3GS or later with iOS 4.3 or later
- Are able to run with the new app at least once a week
- Are willing to send us feedback about the app
To join send us your device’s UDID. The UDID will enable us to create a special version of the app that you can install on your iPhone without having to download it from the App Store. The easiest way to do this is to download the Free UDID Finder app from the App Store and tap on the “Send Email” button. Send the UDID from the UDID Finder app to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the beta version is ready for testing we’ll send you an email with the app and instructions on how to install it on your device.
Thanks so much for your help!
Alex, Tanya & the Bluefin Team
Is this in full swing now? Would it work on a treadmill?
Yes it is, you can find RunHelper+ on the App Store . You can do the Time based workouts on the treadmill, but the Distance workouts require running outdoors.
Do you have enough testers? Is it available yet?
We could always use more testers. We are about to release the second beta version of RunHelper plus. If you are interested send us an email at email@example.com subject Beta Testing RunHelper plus and send us the UDID information from your iPhone.
Thanks. I sent the email.