If you haven’t read the post, Shed Unwanted Weight catch up and join us, click here.
Do you have your pantry and refrigerator stocked and ready to go? Having the mindset to start a healthier diet is one thing, being prepared to start will only help you achieve your goal. Here are a few more suggestions as you start your week.
- Before going to bed fill a water bottle with water and put it at your bedside. When you wake up, try to drink as much as you can before anything else. Refill it before going to work.
- If you’re planning on making the yummy gluten free flatbread recipe make sure you soak the ingredients the night before.
- To make fresh beans, soak them overnight as it helps decrease their cooking time. In the morning, put them in a crockpot with your favorite veggies and seasoning (watch out for sugar in your seasonings) and you’ll have yummy chili for dinner.
- You can also prepare beans when you get home so they are ready for the next day. Wash, rinse and cover them in a oven safe pot and lid. Bake them at 350F. Check them after an hour for tenderness and to make sure they are boiling under the water (so they don’t burn). Total bake time 1.5 to 2 hours. Drain and prepare them anyway you like.
- Exercise is every bit a part of this challenge. Make sure you move at least once a day for 30 minutes. Use our apps to help you complete your goal(s) and sign up for RunHelper Connect to track your weight loss and running progress. It’s an extra motivator to get an achievement saying you lost 5 pounds or more!
Here’s to a great start this February. Join in on the conversation through the comments and let us know how you’re doing and what your goals are this month! Follow the blog (lower right hand corner of your screen) or click the check boxes when you post a comment to receive follow-up comments.